- DIAGNOdent: Laser cavity detection system
- Intraoral Cameras and Digital photography: Both provide digital close-up images of your mouth and teeth for your education and for storage of baseline history.
- TekScan Computer Analysis: This helps us measure the force and the quality of your bite so that we can make improvements to it.
- CariFree™ Decay Detection and Treatment: This system can reduce the number of fillings caused by decay that you may need throughout your life.
- ClearMatch® Shade Matching System: This system allows a computer to analyze a digital image to see what color components are involved in every tooth. With this information, we can match your restored tooth as precisely as possible to your natural teeth.
- Laser: This instrument allows us to painlessly reduce periodontal bacteria, remove small, benign growths, and heighten gingival contours for a more pleasing smile.
- Microscopes: All of our doctors utilize loupes to help them investigate your teeth in detail such as fillings.
- Ultrasonic Scalers: These instruments, with the use of copious water and high-frequency vibrations, replace the majority of the uncomfortable, hand-scraping treatment dentists formerly used for scaling. Ultrasonic scalers also facilitate the performance and safety of endodontic therapy.